BladePvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade
Admin

The Server! Empty
PostSubject: The Server!   The Server! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Alot of people been asking me about the server via MSN, I am not giving out too much information about the server but I think some people should know what there going to be playing, I don't want to give too much away as I want it to be a suprise I will be telling you about the server and the release date.

What Type Of Server Is BladePvP:
You may be thinking of part of the name "PvP" and Assuming it is a PvP server, PvP will be a great dealing part in it. But I also wish to continue making it economy wise with skiling and highscores giving the players a little bit of competition between each other.

My Goal For Server:
Honestly, the goal would have to be something I know will happen, a change to the RSPS World. Making everything atleast a little bit different. Giving the players a chance to be less bored on the server and consentrating on newer things. Much more things to do on the server which you will see on the release and many options and things to do. PvP Systems may be a little different but not too different to keep it noob friendly. And the experience will be chosen by you! (Like soul split I guess)

Thank you

-Blade.

Last edited by Blade on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bladepvp.omgforum.net
kieranlaad

The Server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server!   The Server! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm

good work so far man
Back to top Go down
Rasmus

The Server! Empty